SEH 0.00% 25.0¢ sino gas & energy holdings limited

why SEH is falling with a rising poo? Let's compare with other...

1. 2 Posts.
    why SEH is falling with a rising poo?

Let's compare with other oilers to see how do they perform against WTI price and ETFs

Sentiment is WEAK as there are NO interests in oil stocks traded in US oil ETFs, USO and USL

Only those stocks have been attempting to outperform WTI price but they're still underperformed. Others are rubbish.

The best in this group is WPL but I'm only interested in junior with higher potential.

SEH is also good but I don't have any ideas why it's retreating today but it outperformed other stocks when poo was down last week.

So what's the problem?
    I believe oil will rise with rising inflation. that's 100% sure.
    Nowaday, Inflation is not based on what central bankers are guessing but it's totally UP TO Putin and OPEC members to drive poo higher therefore higher prices mean inflation.

Poo went up last Friday that was because of Putin.

Putin met Saudis on the weekend on G20 sideline and they agreed something must be done to help oil market. I think oil is going to rise very strong this week. I bet it.

Is SEH responding to rising WTI?

The chart said yes as it had attempted to outperform WTI price and It also outperformed other stocks.

I look at financial.

It's terrible BUT It's a dream come true for any oilers to commercialize their projects with gas sale contracts in place coupled with higher USD.

The company is about to reap rewards as Incomes are about to appear on its balance sheet in the upcoming report.

Production ramp-up
    . Linxing CGS project was agreed with Huasheng company to provide gas sales with LOWER summer gas price in 1H2016

. Sanjiaobei CGS project has been in maintenance and the project is under negotiations with PCCBM company to provide gas sales with HIGHER winter gas price in 2H2016 due to stronger seasonal demand.

Just wait and see if I'm right or wrong.

SEH
    upload_2016-9-5_11-40-9.png
    WPL
    upload_2016-9-5_11-41-18.png
    AWE
    upload_2016-9-5_11-42-55.png
    STO
    upload_2016-9-5_11-45-18.png
    ORG
    upload_2016-9-5_11-46-16.png

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SEH (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.