SEH 0.00% 25.0¢ sino gas & energy holdings limited

Ann: Sino Gas - May 13 Phased Work Program Progre, page-2

1. 2,239 Posts.
    re: Ann: Sino Gas - May 13 Phased Work Progra... Report indicates heaps of drilling occurring, however still no flow rates, so therefore no stimulus for short term price appreciation. I get the feeling we'll get flow rate announcements when they have quite a few to release and they have some very good rates to announce. This will help to compensate for the poorer rates which obviously will occur in some wells and regions.
    Reading the update, I'm not sure we'll have rates mid July either.
    Still a lot of cut'n'pasting in the update, especially regarding pilot production. Would like something a little more solid regarding this.
    They are still indicating CRR submission for Linxing East - shallow.
    Appears we'll be going under 10c in the near future - unfortunately it is due to the lack of flow rates from any of the wells over the past couple of years (which is ultimately the most important info. for a gas company). The company has a plan and they are sticking to it - hopefully this methodology is saving a significant amount of money and the share price will recover from it's current lowly levels in the 2nd half of this year. (Still find it hard to believe they don't have any crude measurements over the past 2 years for any of the wells drilled!!!).

It is hard to expect shareholders, stockbrokers, fund managers, etc to buy more SEH without any flow rates.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SEH (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.