SEH 0.00% 25.0¢ sino gas & energy holdings limited

Em unsurprisingly 100% correct on the non-delivery on the pilots...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 636 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 55
    Em unsurprisingly 100% correct on the non-delivery on the pilots and missing previous commitments that fell away but nothing new there. However, there is a missing point here in that at the early stages there was a transition period from CUCBM to CNCP on SJB PSC(memory fading) and also I recall issues with work program/minimum spend on SJB and I also recall delays due to updating approvals etc, in simple terms some local goings on.

I think the underlying issue in not flowing gas is in part down to its cooperation position with its JV partners and the fact China has some rather unusual requirements to maximise resource use; SGE do not have full control of what they do, when they want to do it and working with two competing SOE on adjacent blocks will not be an easy one to solve. The PSC is a little "loose" on early gas sales.

And so this is the real issue going forward is when can we flow gas into what pipeline and which PSC has priority etc etc and do we have separate of combined GSA. WN I understand you point of view of no gas flow but I think you will find there are some local characteristic that are not unique to SGE but are to China but management do themselves no favours with their report/communications.

So in the end its about delivery and let’s all wait and see into early December, but it would not be the first and unlikely to be the last that the management has raised/set expectation and targets (spin) and missed; what happened to factual statements in the public domain and accountability!.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SEH (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.