SEH 0.00% 25.0¢ sino gas & energy holdings limited

I don't see it as a failure and I'm very comfortable with the...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. CH4
    119 Posts.
    I don't see it as a failure and I'm very comfortable with the info I have regarding the company - very happy. I'm also very happy with the likely profit margins at current price of USD7mmscf.

It is a great investment at current prices and will slaughter some of the companies that you are a fan boy of, including CVN. My investment of 1.35mill yesterday at 2.8c is already

As I'm not a shareholder of CVN, for very good reasons, I don't go over to the CVN thread and slaughter the management or clog up the threads with repetitive zero content posts - I guess I have a fair bit more class, or maybe a little bit more integrity than you. I'd prefer to put my energies into business and income opportunities not denigration of a company that I don't own. My 1.35mill purchase at 2.8c is already up a few thousand. What have you made out of all your "knowledge" of SEH and energies put into it? Even if only for a trade? Pretty sure SEH hasn't drilled as many dusters as your company did (2 or 3 was it and it was a 100% miss rate) and they've drilled 120+ wells.

And your motivation again is?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SEH (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.