SEH 0.00% 25.0¢ sino gas & energy holdings limited

Ann: Sino Gas secures A$29.4m Funding to Increase, page-13

1. 63 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6
    re: Ann: Sino Gas secures A$29.4m Funding to ... I have seen these in ST contracts they are called a "lock up and leak out " provision and will state something along the lines of no more than the greater of a nominated number of shares or a % ie 10% of the trading volume on any given day may be sold by SpringTime.

I have no idea if SEH have such a clause in their contract or the ability to include one if they terminate but would assume management would have some protection in there.

Perhaps it is a question to ask SEH management. BCC have a clause on their convertible securities which limits ST to selling no more than 1 x million or 10% of the days trading volume on any given day whichever is the greater.

Obviously if the stock is thinly traded the amount allowable could cause some grief if it was set too high.

The problem is that the share holders most often get a doctored summary of the material terms of the agreements and unless management tell us the exact terms of the "lock up and leak out clause" it is only a guess.

I for one would be keen to know what if any limits ST have had placed on their selling.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SEH (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.