KWR 0.00% 2.9¢ kingwest resources limited

What a horror share price to look at!! Never expected to be at...

1. 1,580 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 955
    What a horror share price to look at!!

Never expected to be at these levels market correction or not.
    That top 10 holder with the +2.6m shares kicked this off and I'd wager that they belted it again yesterday just before the open with 600k buying at 12c....and I mean like seconds before the open.
    10:03 it wasn't there and 10 seconds before it open it appeared.

How much they have left no idea but think they still have that order at 14 as well for 431k.

Anyway it's all just speculation on my part.
    One man's trash is another's treasure and I hope those that have bought stock at 12 and under have grabbed a bargain with a medium to longer term view but in this market even a jump back to 15 must be tempting if you bought at 10.

That depends though on what the next market update enlightens us with.
    500K ounces jorced with a mc of $23m plus the blue sky of what's under the lake seems cheap but the market is selling off so who knows what will happen when emotion overrules rationale objectivity!!

Jockthegreat,

lab assays for gold are much quicker then multi element assays and when it's air core or RC drilling it's not to bad.
    However when you have DD, the length of the core has to be logged, then cut then dispatched to the lab rather than just a bag of dust and rock chips collected straight off the drill pad and despatched.

Reminding myself and others that this drilling was designed to understand the stratigraphy and geological controls of the underlying bedrock first and foremost.

Further reminding myself that the drilling was also done along the discovery line 5 so the chances of hitting mineralisation deeper into the bedrock has a high probability of success.

Disclaimer.
    with mineralisation spread over a known area of 2000m x 1000m drilling a hole with a diameter of 63mm is literally like sticking a needle into a haystack.

However, I still remain extremely optimistic and have not sold but it's gut wrenching to watch the share price capitulate.

Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KWR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.