KWR 0.00% 2.9¢ kingwest resources limited

Gold has lost its lust even though the highest inflation in the...

1. 348 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 422
    Gold has lost its lust even though the highest inflation in the last 40 years and on the brink of WW3. It's day will come we just have to be patient.

What a couple of weeks in the market folks, I have not seen relentless selling like this in a long time. KWR has help up OK, better than most stocks. Majority of stocks need to rise 150%-200% just to get back to the price they were at 4 weeks ago, fortunately KWR does not!

Some on here mentioned assay turnover. The very first AC drilling at Lake Goongarrie the company had the assays back withing 3-4 weeks as the company paid for priority as mentioned by Ed.

The next lot of AC drilling assays at Sir Laurence the company received assays back within 4 weeks, another quick turnaround.

This time it is 400 meters of DD cores, it will take longer to asses the cores, transport etc. etc. Not sure if the Company will send off every hole separate or do it in batches.

Regarding announcements of viable Gold in the cores, personally i would rather they do not announce as it just adds to speculators.

Ed did say in the latest interview a couple of weeks away for first lot of assays.It has been 1 full month since DD had commenced.

Hang in folks.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KWR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.