KWR 0.00% 2.9¢ kingwest resources limited

Given each DD hole is likely to take a week or more I'm guessing...

1. 1,580 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 955
    Given each DD hole is likely to take a week or more I'm guessing they will log and cut as they go and send that length, whatever it may be off to the lab asap given the current workload in the labs to at least get it into the lab system.

As that section gets assayed the results will be returned to KWR, interpreted into how that fits into the geological sequence and whether they choose to release them as results of part of the hole or wait for the whole length of the hole to come back is anyone's guess.
    I'd imagine if you got 20-50m of continuous mineralisation at say 1-5 gpt that would be considered material and you would release that, rather than wait for all the assays to come back on the total length of the hole.

Bearing in mind we are talking an area of 2000m x 1000m so there are going to be some dud holes as well as some crackers (hopefully), until they can better pin down the richer more mineralised areas so please bear in mind the time frame this could take.

Drilling is a bit like fishing in a vast ocean.
    The sounder and all the electronics can tell you it's great ground, but until you put the pick down and drop a line in (drill rod) you won't know if you've hit the honey hole or not.

Eventually you do find it and that's when the real fun starts and the alcohol consumption goes through the roof!! (I'm talking fishing now but same metrics apply)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KWR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.