KWR 0.00% 2.9¢ kingwest resources limited

Ann: Sir Laurence Discovery doubles to over 2km strike length, page-26

1. 149 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 345
    I mean, there might be a raise on the cards.

That said, I would be surprised. The last raise was 2 months ago, and took cash to $5.5m - https://hotcopper.com.au/threads/ann-kingwest-raises-4m-to-accelerate-goongarrie-exploration.6349433/

I'm happy to be corrected (@perdant ?) but I can't see the current drill campaign that they have under way, and intend to do early next year, burning more than $0.5m a month of cash. Even with a cash burn of $1m a month, they have 'plenty' of rope. On this basis, I would have anticipated a raise following further results in the latter part of the first quarter of next year.

Again, it might very well be a raise that is subduing the price. On the other hand, it could be a fundamental misunderstanding by a significant portion of the market regarding the results. For instnace, none of these resulsts (from a simple anlaysis / reivew) are amazing. The fact that they suggest that there is a significant ore body below the lake may not be being priced in the manner that many of us consider it should be.

From what I can see, KWR is at a very different stage to something like NXM (which is pull all the stops out and drill the hell out of the resource). KWR is still in the process of locating the right targets to drill in much more detail. KWR's current campaign appears to be maintianing a slower and more targeted approach. Once they find the exact scope of what they want, then I imagine they will raise more cash and pull the stops out. I think we're 3-6 months behind a stock like NXM.

Apologies if this appears to be a cross promotion, it is not intended to be, it is just an easy comparison re potential discoveries and drilling campaigns and recent raises.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KWR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.