KWR 0.00% 2.9¢ kingwest resources limited

I've been harping on about this stock!....and for good reason....

1. 1,580 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 955
    I've been harping on about this stock!....and for good reason.

Strike is now doubled to over 2 klm and STILL open in every direction.

Potential new discovery 1.5 klm to the West of Sir Laurance 8m @ 5.0 gpt from 12m

I'm looking at this and thinking not new discovery, but part of a massive mineralised in situ gold system that's never been discovered due to the lake regolith and the inaccessibility to drill over it up until now.
    Clearly pointed out by the DD rig getting bogged all the time!!

Folks we are in a world class gold region, on a shear zone that has produced over 60M oz of gold over the last 150 years ago.

If not for the lake this would have been picked clean over 100 years ago.

I can't overstate just how lucky we are to being able to explore virgin ground in a gold province such as this.

And some of the best air core assays are coming from the very fringes of drilling conducted so far.

There's a feeder source beneath us that has been pumping fluid gold into this area for millions of years and then it's been hidden by a salt lake for eons more!!

The best xmas present one can give themselves this year is to buy and hold KWR because the xmas you have next year thanks to KWR will be so much better than the one this year.

We are looking at multi million ounce potential now and the potential keeps growing as does the strike and regional targets.

The new king of the west is being realised with each and every drill hole.

Good luck!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KWR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.