KWR 0.00% 2.9¢ kingwest resources limited

I notice a bit of ducks and drakes this morning with...

1. 1,580 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 955
    I notice a bit of ducks and drakes this morning with disappearing orders on both the buy and sell side to only re-appear again!!

I've now reached my target holding which is more than I initially wanted to hold, however that changed with each progressive announcement.
    If it goes lower I may look to buy more but will most likely trade that out in the new year as we all know this will certainly be back into the 20's once drilling resumes in January.

The rest I plan on holding to see if this can be a life changing stock as it certainly has the potential to be one with 10-20 times more value based on current market cap of $43M.

Holding ground on a proven world class archean greenstone belt that has NEVER had modern day exploration over it could be a once in a lifetime opportunity.

There is no doubt anymore that there is a substantial in situ gold system beneath that lake open in all directions with a proven strike of 2,000 metres so far with gold encountered in the bedrock in every drill line drilled to date.
    Add the regional targets that have also intersected significant intersections of gold also and you start to see the potential grow even further.

This discovery is in it's infancy and has a long way to go but all the signs are there as I see this as smoldering smoke before the fire reaches ignition point!
    It's akin to being able to buy Deg in the 4-6c range I feel.

Naturally I'm biased so do your own research on this.

Wishing all KWR holders a safe and Merry Christmas over the festive period and look forward to the new year and what lies beneath the lake!!

Cheers to Ed and the team at KWR as I believe 2022 will be a game changer for this company and those that hold, I hope to meet you all one day celebrating with drinks on how lucky we were to find such a gem!!

Cheers!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KWR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.