KWR 0.00% 2.9¢ kingwest resources limited

Cheers mraki. I'm in agreeance and think this is likely to all...

1. 1,580 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 955
    Cheers mraki.

I'm in agreeance and think this is likely to all join up at depth with the source either directly below or very close by and hidden under the lake.

I had a look at line 8 hole 730 with 8m @ 5gpt from 12m in table 2 and noted that this hole was drilled to 87m depth so to get that intersection from 12 to 20m is very intriguing and certainly alluvial gold from somewhere??
    What excites me about this is the fact that the source of this gold appears though still early days yet to have shed a lot of gold into the regolith over a broad area, meaning the source could be a very large mineralised system.

Commentary from company announcements suggests the gravelly quartz they washed and re-assayed was still quite angular in nature meaning the alluvial gold has not moved very far from the bedrock it broke free from.....This excites me!!!

Yes I think they'll pepper around line 8 with more aircore to determine the significance of that intersection and they'll go hard on those 4 northern lines with the best intersections on the last drill hole east of the drill line and the conglomerate in the the mag survey.

They'll also drill further north as you'll notice that the most northern line is quite a step out from the line south of it.
    Also refer to figure 2 in the latest announcement and note just how far that conglomerate unit extends further north.
    There is at least another 3 klm of conglomerate strike to be tested.
    Might not be as juicy but you never know until you test it fully.

Yes I read about SBM and BDC and believe SBM paid a bargain price for those assets when you look at inflation around the world which is only going to help the gold price into the future regardless of rising interest rates suppressing gold price initially.

Inflation in the US is running somewhere between 6.8-8% depending on where you read it but that's the highest it's been in 40 years!!!

https://www.theguardian.com/busines...on-rate-rise-2021-highest-increase-since-1982

This bodes well for the gold price going forward so I'm expecting a re-test of gold's all time high this year or next, given inflation is no longer being considered transitory!

Next week is January and with that comes a purpose built DD rig to understand the geological controls beneath the lake followed up with RC drilling to drill the guts out of something that's never been drilled before.

We know there's gold there over a still yet to be determined area?
    So far it's 2000m x 400m. This could quite easily double again.

Exciting times!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KWR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.