KWR 0.00% 2.9¢ kingwest resources limited

The small minority that are selling this morning have no idea...

1. 1,580 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 955
    The small minority that are selling this morning have no idea how to interpret the grades as they appear less than spectacular because they just don't understand how to read the announcement.

Commentary from Peloton Capitol I posted yesterday clearly spells it out for those that can read.

"2) The new program which commenced on Line A (See Fig 2) has intersected significant gold mineralisation in two holes (28m grading 1.9gpt Au from 20m and 8m grading 2.2gpt Au from 12m). Additional highly anomalous gold intersections were also reported on drill lines B and C including 4m grading 0.6gpt Au which is a great result bearing in mind aircore is essentially a geochemical sampling tool aimed at providing drill targets for later RC and diamond drilling."

"4) This strongly indicates to us the presence of an in-situ gold system. Furthermore, the fact that Sir Laurence is located 800m to the north, further indicates the system to be of considerable size which is highly encouraging for the delineation of one or more commercial gold deposits."

Also comments that @cjames1 posted on here previously regarding air core drilling.

"I've said it before and I'll say it again... I've drilled a fair few aircore holes up that way and we were stoked with a broad +0.1g/t Au anomaly we got. These numbers are a magnitude higher, plus they've now drilled an ore grade intercept 800m further south. If the pending assays for the lines between these results and line 5 don't get you excited then you don't have a pulse"
    .......................................................................................................................................................................

And now we have confirmation that the gold is over 1klm of strike open in all directions and in the bedrock.

If you're selling you're mad!!!!

Give this a year and see where the share price is.
    Last edited by justreading: 29/11/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KWR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.