SNG 9.09% 5.0¢ siren gold limited

Ann: Siren Continues to Intercept High Grade Mineralisation, page-4

1. 421 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 243
    I wonder how many people that read yesterday’s announcement, looked beyond the photo of the rock containing the visible gold. I have to admit I had to read the announcement a few times and cross reference it back to previous announcements,to realise that yesterday’s announcement contained the results of two more holes that intersected gold. AX80 [email protected]/t Au inc [email protected]/t Au and AX79 [email protected]/t Au inc [email protected]/t Au, which extends this particular shoot a further 100m down plunge. If you look at the diagram of the shoots, and then look at the legend provided you can see where all the holes have been drilled, and what holes are awaiting essay results, and there are a few of these. I wonder why they didn’t highlight the results from the two holes in the headline of the announcement, and wonder how many of the people that looked at the announcement, saw the photo of the rock containing gold, and didn’t bother to read any further, thinking that the announcement, was only referring to the photo of the rock containing the gold. I have to admit that was my initial impression.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SNG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.0¢
Change
-0.005(9.09%)
Mkt cap ! $10.33M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.5¢ 5.6¢ 4.9¢ $56.90K 1.102M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 40000 4.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.0¢ 58076 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 07/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SNG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.