SNG 2.74% 7.5¢ siren gold limited

Goldhunter122 - Sorry for the delay responding to your question...

1. 127 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 88
    Goldhunter122 - Sorry for the delay responding to your question - "do you think with this latest announcement an open pit larger scale gold mine is more probable than underground?"

Response - I don't know enough information to make an assessment. I like the numbers in the release. Operationally, with numbers like that you would take the whole hill and put it through a mill. Not considering environmental and cultural aspects.

I would like you to put your question to Management. After all, we are paying their wages and your question is material with respect to valuing SNG.

I don't want to let the air out of the party balloon, but I have gone to "hold" on this one until shareholders receive more definitive information from Management as to what they think they can do with Alexander River and Big River Assets.
    Require those near surface grades (>5g/t) to be confirmed at depth to support an underground mine.
    Happy to be patient.....PA's work will take time...up to 2 years according to the prospectus.
    Full disclosure: My average entry price is 0.385. I will accumulate shares on any short term weakness.
    Happy Saturday

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SNG (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.