SNG 9.23% 7.1¢ siren gold limited

Goldhunter122, The $80-$120 a ounce for valuing a gold resource,...

1. 421 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 243
    Goldhunter122, The $80-$120 a ounce for valuing a gold resource, was a general figure, mentioned by Tony Lacantro, in a interview I watched, there was no mention, of wether it applied to either, a high grade resource, or a low grade resource. Myself not being a expert in the gold industry, very far from it, could only presume, that a high grade underground resource, would probably be valued higher, than a lower grade resource, that required open cut mining, it just makes common sense, as lower grade open cut operation, requires a lot more material to be mined and milled, as opposed to a high grade underground operation. I also believe that, the larger the resource, the more per ounce a predator, would be willing to pay, and the gold price at the time, I believe, would have a impact on what, someone looking to purchase, would be prepared to pay. As for some being happy to see the SNG share price back at the 25 cents level, so they can top up, doesn’t stack up with me. If it gets back to that level, then we basically have to start again, from where we were, months ago, and have absolutely gained nothing from the high grade discoveries, over that time. The share price was in my opinion, consolidating around the high 30’s low 40’s, and forming a new base, until the market, or some shareholders, didn’t seem to take much of a liking to the last 2 announcements, so we look like heading back to where we were. I don’t have any issues with the Sams Creek announcement, and the second one, to me was a bit of a nothing announcement, and probably only feed the conspiracy theorists some ammunition. I would prefer management to just stick to the game plan, outlined, late last year, of the 20000 meters of diamond drilling, on the areas they targeting. Drill the holes, report the results, maybe drop some of the comparisons to other proven high grade gold deposits, and just let the results, do the talking. Also I would prefer that instead of promising certain things to happen, by certain timeframes, either allow more time, in these timelines, before stating them, and if the timelines aren’t met, give the market and shareholders a update, as to why they are taking longer. I definitely would like to see more support in the market for the share price, at current levels, especially from those close to the action, and those who participated in the last placement at 35 cents, to me it only makes sense, why would you tip 4 million dollars in at 35 cents, then not be prepared to buy on market at a lower level, considering the drilling results, since the placement. SNG are exploring in known high grade mineralisation, with advanced technology and equipment, that basically, has had, no serious exploration, since WW2, its not as if they are out the back at Butt F*ck Idaho, on some random piece of ground. I could write plenty more, but will save that for another day.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SNG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.1¢
Change
0.006(9.23%)
Mkt cap ! $14.70M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.7¢ 7.1¢ 6.7¢ $14.73K 215.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 76 7.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.3¢ 75000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SNG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.