SNG 4.29% 7.3¢ siren gold limited

Why don’t you just move on, you have been crying in your beer...

1. 421 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 243
    Why don’t you just move on, you have been crying in your beer over SNG for months, you have sold out, might be wise time will tell. Go and cuddle all your white gold (lithium) stocks, they will all turn into multi billion dollar companies. Lithium has a big future, but not every pissant lithium stock is going to make it, same with gold exploration stocks. As for the clean energy revolution, I wouldn’t just be chasing lithium, every lithium ion battery contains between 5-7% lithium and 52% Graphite.

As for management wanting the share price at 10 cents, why the f*ck would they?, I don’t know where some of you dream up these conspiracy theories, next minute, some of you will be saying you just saw Elvis.

If you do the arithmetic on the last quarters expenditure 88.6% of all expenditure was directly on exploration, which is exactly what you want. I would say that level of expenditure on exploration, would be far higher than a lot of other exploration companies. If we didn’t have people prepared to do this work, then there wouldn’t be any companies to invest in.It is very easy to criticise from behind a keyboard.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SNG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.3¢
Change
0.003(4.29%)
Mkt cap ! $15.12M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.1¢ 8.0¢ 7.1¢ $173.8K 2.297M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 500000 7.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.4¢ 175968 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.58pm 19/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SNG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.