SNG 1.37% 7.2¢ siren gold limited

Ann: Siren Receives Commitments to Raise $4.4m, page-34

1. 421 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 243
    Why did they raise at 21 cents?, well the current conditions of the market, if you haven’t noticed aren’t full of enthusiasm, especially the gold sector, so I suppose 21 cents was the level the market was prepared to accept.
    I would have liked to see the raise at a higher level, as would all shareholders and management would have been the same, but I doubt given current market conditions a raise at a higher level was possible.
    What also didn’t help was all the whining and whinging about the delay in the MRE, causing shareholders to get nervous and the selling that resulted from this, causing the share price to fall, bit hard to expect a raise above market given the sentiment in the gold sector and the market in general.
    As for what level the next raise is, that will be determined by mostly exploration success, or lack there of, and to a lesser extent general market sentiment, and gold sentiment.
    Your opinions on SNG, seem to be all over the place, like a mad woman’s shit, you have a sell recommendation on SNG, yet a few weeks ago, you where backing the truck up at 25 cents, now you say that you will be a buyer at 15 cents, yet you think that the next raise will be at 10 cents, f*cked if I can follow any of your reasoning , maybe you should just follow your own recommendation.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SNG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.2¢
Change
-0.001(1.37%)
Mkt cap ! $14.91M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.3¢ 7.3¢ 7.2¢ $397 5.444K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 17 7.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.3¢ 22598 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.36am 20/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SNG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.