SRX 0.00% 17.5¢ sierra rutile holdings limited

MM, I don't agree with your opening statement at all - yes we...

1. 1,829 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 76
    MM, I don't agree with your opening statement at all - yes we did know that SIR-Spheres improved PFS in the Liver (this was announced a few weeks ago), but we didn't know it improved it by 8 months. I think that's a lot. Remember that current growth rates were based on use in salvage therapy only. Now we know there is real benefit when used in first-line treatment.

I'm sure others have posted this on previous threads, but if I was a patient with Liver tumours (only), and I wasn't on SIR-Spheres, I'd want to be knowing why not! So one way or another, SIR-Spheres will become more mainstream even if not mandated as first line therapy.

So my view is that the current growth rates will - should - see a step-change in the next 6 - 12 months with results flowing through to the bottom line as soon as Q1 16 but more realistically Q2 16. By which time other trial data will be out which may - or may not - propel the SP even further.

Finally bear in mind that profitability is hugely leveraged to dose sales, as the cost of production is miniscule (about 16% of sales I think?). So a 20% or so rise in dose sales translates into something like 50% rise in profit.

Having said all of that, in the very short-term it would not surprise me at all to see the SP drift back a few dollars after this initial excitement wears off, but I would anticipate resumption of a sold uptrend at least until the next results are announced.

DYOR.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SRX (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.