SRX 0.00% 15.5¢ sierra rutile holdings limited

Thanks for raising the point. Im excited as anyone about the...

1. 190 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Thanks for raising the point.

Im excited as anyone about the release.

My personal view is that they won't release OS stats at all. They have already pointed out that its premature and not statistically powered several times. I don't think they would risk confusion by then presenting numbers that cannot be interpreted.

My only slight surprise ( to the downside) from the abstract was the liver resection rates were not statistically different. I would have loved to have seen a big change here, and odd that the complete remission was so much better yet the liver resection rates were not. OS benefit would have got a lot more likely if we had seen higher resection rates in the Spheres cohort.

I still believe that OS will show a benefit but the truth is we don't know. It seems intuitive that with PFS liver being so extended, that this will have an impact on the advent of liver failure and death

Whatever the case, my experience in the area is that if sales are increasing, and the wealth of research papers are saying it works its a really really good sign.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SRX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
15.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $65.79M
Open High Low Value Volume
15.5¢ 15.5¢ 15.5¢ $154.1K 994.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 270264 15.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
16.0¢ 3106576 27
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SRX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.