ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 8,917 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 32
    Plasticd - done some research on the OS values, and would have to agree that it is unlikely to be any data at the conference. Ignore my previous logic - maybe just wishful thinking.

Resection rates. An interesting one. The ANN had a p value of 0.857. I'm not well versed in P values, but my understanding is that this represents 86% chance of a random outcome. Thus the sample size is far too small to draw any meaningful conclusion.

Now the Complete Response rate in the liver showing a 200% improvement with a P value of 0.02 is I believe a very good result. 6% be itself is no great number, but a 200% improvement with a high statistical result must be excellent news for a patient. Any oncologist talking to a patient about various treatments would be negligent if they did not refer to this dramatic improvement in outcomes. IMO.

@6186. I mentioned ability of centres and interventional radiologists as a possible constraint .
    Thinking a little more I don't see this as an issue for some years. There are about 300 centres in the US. If each centre did 4 treatments per week, then that would be ~60,000 doses per year. A nice problem to have

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SRX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.