SRX 1.43% 17.8¢ sierra rutile holdings limited

Hi cafa I am pretty sure LBA signifies a late submission of an...

1. 190 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Hi cafa

I am pretty sure LBA signifies a late submission of an abstract when preliminary data not available

From the website
    The ASCO late-breaking data policy allows for the submission of late-breaking data only for randomized phase II and III trials for which no preliminary data are available at the time of the abstract submission deadline (February 3, 2015), but for which a preplanned analysis of the primary endpoint is scheduled after that date but before April 1, 2015 (the deadline for the final, updated late-breaking data). During abstract submission, you will be required to provide the primary clinical endpoint for analysis, type of analysis, date of planned analysis, and planned statistical methods for analysis. The policy is not a mechanism to allow for updated data to be submitted later when preliminary data are available by the abstract submission deadline.

My understanding is this is not the case for this trial in that the data was available at the time of abstract submission. LBA allows for presenters to submit an abstract when all the data hasn't been analysed yet but will be by April 1st.

I could be wrong but I don't believe this the case for this trial so we should expect this abstract to be published in a few days.

D

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SRX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
17.8¢
Change
0.003(1.43%)
Mkt cap ! $75.34M
Open High Low Value Volume
17.8¢ 17.8¢ 17.5¢ $9.047K 50.98K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
15 7293686 17.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
18.0¢ 1399496 11
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.01pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SRX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.