SRX 0.00% 17.8¢ sierra rutile holdings limited

Ann: Sirtex Declares a Dividend of 12 cents per s, page-8

1. 8,917 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 32
    re: Ann: Sirtex Declares a Dividend of 12 cen... TP - 100% correct,and as you know I'm a very long term holder, since the early 2000s.

The worry IMO is that with the close of the US trial, that centres may be moving on to the latest and greatest 'new thing'.

I have expressed my concerns over the last year about some of the numbers coming out of the US despite the huge marketing spend over there.

Of course it could be the EU that is dragging down overall sales numbers, which is less of a concern to me, but if the US numbers are bad (less than 20%) then I'll not be impressed.

With over 300 centres having used SRX product in the US, which IMO is most of the A and B targets, then why aren't they buying this product for all they are worth. The centres have the history and the results of using the product, and if they thought it would yield the best result for a patient then they would use it? There is little problem with reimbursement in the US, so any slow down is a concern, and should be for the Exec team at SRX.

IMO, GW is losing the battle at the internal management level. Quicker he takes back control the better, he needs to harden up a little with some of the loose cannons there.

Have to say that I think the dose numbers will be a shocker. If so then it will be time to re-evaluate my long term view.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SRX (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.