ELE 0.00% 0.5¢ elmore ltd

Ann: Site update - Proof of Concept Projects , page-3

1. 3,553 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 583
    hey fellas,
    read the ann, have to admit that it is just utter crap with no real body to the ann to give it any boost what so ever... Cant believe what management are doing to its loyal long term shareholders.
    Not long ago we were looking optimistic about first shipment by end of first qtr, after delays and broken guide lines to timing, all they have achieved was loss of creditability.
    I got out before the cap raising as i followed my instinct to get out at that time.. I wouldn't of guessed in a million yrs that nsl would be 7c after consolidation, and no attempt to keep the stock stable is just pathetic...
    To most spec stocks in volatile market environments get pummeled, but in nsl's case its not only that but the lack of confidence its current share holders are having in holding nsl!..
    What ever happened to results of drilling being shown in April? or the 200 T deal to Chinese steel mills? the rate they are going at is not good enough...
    I haven't lost all hope for this co, im keeping a close watch on it as things happen when we least expect.
    Besides the ann currently being issued that have no real substance, the fundamentals and oppertunity for long term growth are still there.
    They use to be strict on time lines, which i liked about the company, ( back a yr ago).. ticking all the boxes, ann made on the day of time line objective... now its just waiting waiting and broken promises... market doesnt like that at all, hence the lack of confidance and share price depreciation.
    For those who hold, keep in there imo, we went though harder times those thoses where when we didnt have absolutly nothing but searching for a mine, now we have something to work on... although the price is heart breaking, int he end it wont take much for nsl to get above 20c given such low shares on issue... remember the good ol days with IO plays and spec stocks how they went up 300-400%... you could be sitting on one ...

Jov..

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ELE (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.