RNU 1.02% 9.7¢ renascor resources limited

Shaz, I’ve advised no such thing. Nor do I know what he is...

1. 1,234 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2745
    Shaz, I’ve advised no such thing. Nor do I know what he is talking about.

As per usual, he’s made assumptions, spreading lies, half truths and desperately trying to engage me into a direct debate, as if I need to correct him every time he posts his shyte!

Just like the HFfree trademark debate, expect EGR interest-groups to go around and around and around for months before their assumptions and misinformation are easily quashed. Post #:60449887 Even then they’ll find something else to obfuscate about. However, the scoreboard speaks volumes and ultimately the market decides.

The question is, what is motivating their constant barrages? Is it that, if RNU turns out to be right, they are dead in the water?

Clearly, it is in RNU’s interest to use the best available technology that is out there. It's not going to compromise on quality. It’s just that the best available technology is viewed by many within the industry as not ‘novel or inventive’. In other words, it is un-patentable. Likewise, I think Dorfner Anzaplan take this view and for decades, have not bothered patenting their processes and services because they view their work as un-patentable.

However, EGR are claiming a patent on something that was knocked back by one examiner (about a year ago) for not being ‘novel or inventive’ before they 'got' an opinion of another one examiner that thought otherwise. So, you have to ask the question, do we know the experience of this examiner? How many examiner's did they ask before they got the answer they wanted? Are all examiner’s created equal? See my post Post #:57441533

RNU claim the patent is ‘overly broad and relating to processing procedures that are not novel or inventive to merit patent protection’. If that turns out to be true, then this is a real threat to EGR business model who are relying on being something ’Special' to justify their business modelling.

Akin to the HFfree trademark, RNU lawyers managed to obtain a 'Revoke Acceptance' by IP Australia at stage one. There seems to be a growing force that this may happened again.

Meanwhile, expect the barrages to keep coming. That's the only guarantee!

All IMO, DYOR, GLTA(patient)H

Last edited by Mallyrock: 29/03/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RNU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.7¢
Change
-0.001(1.02%)
Mkt cap ! $249.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.8¢ 9.9¢ 9.6¢ $92.36K 943.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 164759 9.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.8¢ 100860 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.59am 02/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RNU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.