RNU 1.18% 8.6¢ renascor resources limited

"Renascor’s purification process can exceed lithium- ion battery...

1. 52 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 33

"Renascor’s purification process can exceed lithium- ion battery anode purity specifications with processes that are outside the scope of the pending patent application." from 28/3/22 announcement.

I trust our managing director who knows the ins and out, he says it's not a problem, and someone here call LEMON-something has even spoken to him and says it's all going well. Our MD has been right on the money since day one. I would not be listening to some guy who owns a competitor's stock in Africa, what are you even talking about? you are using words to mess with people, and what you're saying isn't even right, just twisting words and clutching at straws. Your EGR stock mate, is below the 200 day average and not looking too good. I would be worried right now as there is a gap at 0.245c. We might all be able to buy EGR at half price soon. But we won't, because RNU is better.

And RNU has the 2nd largest graphite mine in the world, the whole world mate. And it's on the critical mineral list. And patent or no patent, this project is go. Focus on EGR, I would sell out of EGR right now and buy RNU.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RNU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.6¢
Change
0.001(1.18%)
Mkt cap ! $213.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.7¢ 8.7¢ 8.3¢ $216.8K 2.551M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 23896 8.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.6¢ 58586 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RNU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.