RNU 3.30% 8.8¢ renascor resources limited

Ann: Siviour Battery Anode Material Project - Project Update, page-321

1. 15,755 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6790
    Hi Mallyrock,

I am confident in my research,

Just to remind you of your post from a few months ago.

D3 is a MP4 digital recording by Dorfner ANZAPLAN, see attached.

This evidence, amongst the many others, shows that they have conference material which was presented in a public forum but most importantly, it pre-dates EGRs patent application lodgement date by at least 6 months. Seemly proving that ANZAPLAN independently developed their HFfree purification process well before EGR had.

Now it appears Dorfner ANZAPLAN did not have material which was presented in a public form prior to EGR's patent application.

Do you think its a major oversite by RNU not to understand the contents of the audio file?
    I am sure you know how significant this point is after you raised this months ago after RNU submitted its objection to EGRs patent, Its even worse that this material has no been pulled from RNU's Evidence. Good thing the audio file will still be part of EGR's defence, I have to say Thank you to RNU for providing the audio file. it should help prove the patent is new and novel as approved.

Hopefully this doesn't have too many implications for RNU and Dorfners clients. We all know how long the testing and validation process takes.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RNU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.8¢
Change
-0.003(3.30%)
Mkt cap ! $223.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.1¢ 9.1¢ 8.7¢ $464.2K 5.229M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
28 155125 8.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.0¢ 1546372 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 27/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RNU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.