RNU 5.95% 8.9¢ renascor resources limited

Ann: Siviour Battery Anode Material Project - Project Update, page-52

1. 1,232 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2741
    I think, the patent application will become very embarrassing for EGR.

Just like the HFfree trademark where an ‘Adverse Report’ was sent to them and their acceptance was ‘revoked’ by IP Australia: Post #: 60449887. I think we're likely to see something similar occur here because the integrity of the examiners' decisions are also in question. I'm sure Minter Ellison (RNU rep) and JH&F (Anzaplan rep) will prepared for Wrays (EGR rep) a comphrensive report.

When DC, says that he wishes, 'to protect and preserve its flexibility to use these processing procedures (or similar), should it wish to do so’, it says a lot about how immaterial this is for RNU.

However, as a business decision our offtake partners will look very favourably on that very point! Even though it doesn't fundamentally affect our ability to supply material but what it does do is maintain flexibility so that we are able to adapt to the resource material itself. After all, Anode manufacturers and our decarbonised future depends on the security of raw material not the self-centred interest of simple processes that, belongs to the world of manufacturing.

Exciting times. A lot is unfolding behind the scenes!

All IMO, DYOR, GLTA(patient)H

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RNU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.9¢
Change
0.005(5.95%)
Mkt cap ! $226.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.5¢ 8.9¢ 8.4¢ $429.9K 4.933M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1000 8.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.9¢ 611859 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RNU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.