RNU 2.27% 9.0¢ renascor resources limited

The repeated mention of up to 150ktpa of PSG was interesting. I...

1. 1,455 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1257
    The repeated mention of up to 150ktpa of PSG was interesting. I dare say the designs of the plant will be leaving plenty of room for the future upgrades.

Sorry to say but I think our threads will be like this for some time to come. These guys are absolute fanatics, have no shame and nothing else to do. They are hammering WKT all day everyday and RNU is their new plaything. It does not matter how many times they are proved wrong. They will always find something else. If getting it wrong since 1.1c does not stop them nothing will. After getting wrong about approvals, grade, financing and procurement they then then went on about a cyclone stopping the shipment of mine equipment and even went as far as showing a puddle on a dirt road as proof that the other mine will never get up.

responding to them only feeds the beast. I know it is hard not too as I have done it here. Unfortunately meeting milestones will not stop it either. I will try and not comment on it further. Just let the SP do the talking. We will have down days and weeks as we always have and always will, that’s when many will get nervous and unfortunately a few will miss out on the great future of this company.

My daughter just started working on her patent for separating sand, salt and iron filings.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RNU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.0¢
Change
0.002(2.27%)
Mkt cap ! $228.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.8¢ 9.1¢ 8.6¢ $167.5K 1.904M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 294867 8.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.0¢ 68690 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 18/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RNU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.