RNU 3.23% 9.6¢ renascor resources limited

I was probably one of the suckers who sold 200,000 RNU shares at...

1. 535 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 139
    I was probably one of the suckers who sold 200,000 RNU shares at a loss today since I bought at Christmas for 30 cents a share. Also was expecting Graphite to be the talk of the town by now but seemed to have been hammered instead. Had a much better run in RED 5 so transferred out into RED 5 shares. Hopefully better luck there.
    After reading BAM today thought I like what I read but on the other hand their is going to be a lot of fund raising which I see further dilution of shares in the near future and the lack of news flow see the possibility of RNU going further south. I hear all the other battery metals being discussed in the media these days but nothing seems to be raised about Graphite so far. A bit disappointing really. Be just my luck I sell out and then the stock heads north. A little like not refreshing my Power Ball ticket from the week before and missing out on the $20 million prize the following week. Yes true story. Will be watching RNU with interest and wish everyone here the best of luck.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RNU (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.