RNU 0.00% 8.8¢ renascor resources limited

Ann: Siviour Landowner Accord, page-23

1. 589 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 37
    thanks nbbirch I'm going top down on this over the weekend, got in on Friday finally got my buy price. going to be going back over the the entire Birth of Sivior, I have quite of few concerns more with management than the actual resource, I'm really hoping they have got what it takes to get this up if they have I will ride the wave. General question for ANYONE out there, I have been looking everywhere to find out how much graphite does it take to make 1kg of graphene . From what I can find is that graphene when it has a reaction to create its self like expands like I have never seen anything expand before. Soooo is it going to take like 1gram of graphite to make a lot of graphene, and if it dies will a boutique mining operations be more cost effective in the future vs a very big mine. not sure if the anode story will continue?? graphite has so many applications and China is winding down, to create their clean country, so maybe even without the anode capacity graphite will be very strong going forward

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RNU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $223.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.8¢ 8.9¢ 8.6¢ $171.8K 1.969M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 459444 8.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.8¢ 1365 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RNU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.