ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 3,783 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 483
    I sold out of WA1 last week, been an incredible ride from 80c. The investment there more than made up for the pain with MAG over the last 6 years. I missed the really big runs on SFR and SIR back in the day so feel fortunate to have experienced the journey with WA1. Fortunate being the operative word. It was a punt on a multi day run, I knew nothing of the West Arunta when I bought in and came out 12 months plus later in an incredible situation. Pure luck based on gut feel.

Compared to MAG, where I feel like my due diligence has been detailed, through and patient, it makes me realise there is no rhyme or reason in life sometimes. I still hold here and still continue to average down although not as aggressively as before. 9c sees me green but at what cost over the last 6 / 7 years when that money could have been put elsewhere? I guess I'll never know.

The long term posters know my story here. I did the one thing we all say we shouldn't do - fall in love or become too emotionally involved with a stock. Call me crazy but something in me still thinks this could be the best investment I've ever made.

Hope all the LTers are well and trading / investing profitably.

CD

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MAG (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.