STA 0.00% 9.5¢ strandline resources limited

It is highly likely that what has been produced is not all on...

1. 81 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 9
    It is highly likely that what has been produced is not all on spec in commissioning. It is much easier to get a WCP up and running than an MSP. As I posted above it would make no sense to stockpile HMC for an MSP that is in commissioning. You could put HMC through the MSP and if the final products don't meet specs then you could just combine them and sell as HMC anyway.

Who said anything about lying to the shareholders? The numbers say they are consistently mining and producing HMC at about half DFS throughput and selling most if not all of it. So yes calling that "nameplate" is a stretch. "While the commissioning of the MSP progresses, the Company expects to continue shipping HMC product at an approximate rate of one shipment per month". So how much of "the HMC that is exactly what the MSP needs" is going through the MSP?. And is the MSP is making any on spec products? This is important investor information I would have thought.

If you think they have proven themselves great and want to buy more shares great. If others don't, great. All good with me. Not gonna get upset if people don't like my opinion on some ASX announcements or if the SP is $1 in 6 months.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add STA (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.