BRS 0.00% $1.49 broadspectrum limited

Ann: Sixth Supplementary Bidder's Statement, page-2

1. 112 Posts.
    Ferrovial is playing us....

They have now extended their offer another 2 weeks till 21st march, still no mention of upping their offer price from the low ball amount.

Below extract from todays statement,....
    Ferrovial has consequently decided to extend the Offer Period by a further two weeks so that the Offer will now remain open for acceptance until 7.00pm (Sydney time) on 21 March 2016 (unless extended further in accordance with the Corporations Act).

This further extension will give Broadspectrum Shareholders an opportunity to accept the offer now that the Offer is no longer subject to FIRB and OIO Approval.

Ferrovial gives notice under section 650D of the Corporations Act that it varies the Offer contained in the Bidder's Statement by extending the period during which the Offer will remain open by a further two weeks so that the Offer will now close at 7:00pm (Sydney time) on 21 March 2016.

Accordingly, the Bidder's Statement is amended by replacing all references to "7 March 2016" in the Bidder's Statement with references to "21 March 2016".

For the purposes of section 630(2) of the Corporations Act, Ferrovial intends that the new date for giving notice of the status of defeating conditions will be 11 March 2016.

A notice confirming this date will be issued by Ferrovial following the despatch of this Sixth Supplementary Bidder's Statement to Broadspectrum Shareholders.

I'm guess they're waiting to see how the BRS buyback plays out, also with BRS doing the buyback thus reducing the percentage of shares im guessing those still holding shares their percentage of ownership will increase.

Fingers crossed that BRS buyback gets up to a good price, might sell into that if i'm happy like low to mid 2's and wear some smaller loss than the $1.35 low ball ferrovial offer.....
    Last edited by 68huey: 25/02/16

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.