WFL 0.00% 0.3¢ wellfully limited

Always a good read from you abdm. You have a lot more patience...

1. 740 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 13
    Always a good read from you abdm. You have a lot more patience in sharing research than I do by breaking it down on here for those that can't be bothered researching themselves.

Interesting you mention 2017. Coriums arrangement with PG is up for renewal then too.
    What interests me with this partnership apart from the revenue is the initial product rollouts and how I see that as comparable to the talk of SK2 phases.
    They mention record turnaround times in getting the initial white strip to market as well.
    Coriums revenue year on year has grown. They have received numerous partnership awards from PG, and deal with a pipeline of partners similar to OBJs.
    Unfortunately, Many of the C+D partners are private companies whom we have no access to financials but when you read their press releases, it becomes more evident as to why OBJ will never release detailed financial statements surrounding the partnerships.

Will look further into the one you mentioned also.
    I recal several years ago you were looking at another FMCG with a research link in India. I still believe we have a shot at that particular company as well given what they are still working in.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WFL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.