WFL 0.00% 0.3¢ wellfully limited

Ann: SK-II Success and Forward Planning, page-149

1. 2,274 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 363
    Hi ABDM,
    My main point re FIM was that OBJTV (first announced to the market 15/8/2007) was initially established for the transdermal delivery technology, then a few years later it changed name to Field In Motion Pty Ltd. Are you suggesting that there has been no work being done behind the curtain with the largest Pharma in the world that has been claimed by the company itself and many LT's here?

The GSK partnership is just very frustrating. The company reared itself for a big manual toothbrush relationship with gsk from the updates provided last year and now....nothing, not even a mention of them, apart from cut and paste rhetoric that promises a lot but delivered nothing, very similar to the analgesics, it has been a very long time between drinks.
    Investors in our market are more diligent and have a longer memory than ever before and started pricing in these things such as a manual toothbrush deal and when the writing is on the wall ie no fresh news, investors get out as it becomes a riskier investment and the market devalues the co accordingly.

OBJ are/should be desperate to diversify as quickly possible to avoid the very situation we are in now, where we continue to not only lose value of our market cap but also credibility of the company and the technology.

It has been nearly 6 months since a material announcement, its just not good enough for a company claiming to be a 100 million + mcap company to be in the situation we are in now after such a great consolidation last year. Imo this could have been avoided, and we should be sitting around 10cps not 6.5 cps, so when the next leg up happens it goes to new sp territory not wading through the old, i mean we have to increase by 35% just to get to 10 cents now! that in itself will take a significant material announcement.

And please dont get me wrong, I am a large LT holder but the the last six months promised so much and has delivered nothing. Just extremely disappointed.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WFL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.