PGM 8.33% 2.2¢ platina resources limited

My thoughts;Concerns:- The SIZE team aren't in Greenland and...

1. 159 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 71
    My thoughts;

Concerns:
    - The SIZE team aren't in Greenland and have no experience there (checked their Linked in profiles)
    - Many companies have failed in Greenland to get approvals. A lot of resistance to mining there.
    - its a MF of a place logistically, ice water, everything takes 10x as long.
    - No in speci distribution of stock likely, hence the PGM board role on SIZE.
    - No PGM board members hold significant shareholding. If ever there was a market to pump/ramp/promote a massive PGM deposit, this is it! Why didnt they. All they had to do was paid hotcopper, * advertising, or give a broker stock to raise cash and promote the story. I really don't get why they didn't try this.
    - The SIZE board is mainly technical, and no significant experience on board of growth companies, so unsure if they have the network to promote this, except for Joel- Ex RBC, cant find any online profile about him. Anyone know any more about the SIZE guys?
    - No significant investors on top 20 except for Peter Woodford Cairnglen
    - Asset looks deep and low grades. Rocks/access to underground mine looks problematic.

Positives:
    - When companies do make progress in Greenland, SP rerates fast (ASX:GGG) Went from $20m MC to $350M MC in a couple years after approvals to develop RE's
    - Greenland backs sustainable and green mining, pro- Rare Earths etc (Paladium used in catalytic convertors and EV's)
    - Greenland is in trouble economically, low employment, needs cash! A massive $billion gold/PGM project could help that.
    - Fresh story for SIZE to sell to canadians. Investors like newly vended assets.

Anyone here of any presentations, roadshows, major broker discussions either SIZE or PGM been having?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PGM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.2¢
Change
-0.002(8.33%)
Mkt cap ! $12.46M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.8¢ 2.8¢ 1.9¢ $19.62K 929.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 284107 2.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.7¢ 344213 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.02pm 29/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
2.2¢
  Change
-0.002 ( 8.33 %)
Open High Low Volume
1.9¢ 2.2¢ 1.9¢ 121146
Last updated 15.02pm 29/04/2024 ?
PGM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.