PGM 0.00% 2.1¢ platina resources limited

Ann: Skaergaard sale to fund ramp up of gold drive, page-11

1. 7,486 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 515
    60 mill market cap for Scandium International?
    PGM's scandium project at Owendale is ready to go anytime with modest commercial interest but is effectively valued at zilch in our total market cap of abt 18 mill.

Of greater interest to me is the formal approval of SIZE deal for Skaergaard announced a few days ago which market totally ignored. SIZE previously ran to 80c in its first EW and retraced since, awaiting the serious work to begin. SIZE looks primed to break- confirm start an EW3 once thru 30+. (25 now). U guys know yr EW theory and also what a tier 1 precious metal project can be valued at these days.

Not hard to doodle back- of- the envelope and come up with what value 30pct of ??? bucks for PGM's share of the Ice Queen rising from the ashes, with a likely PEA resource size significantly higher than PGM's 2013 Scoping Study 15 mill ozs. U can add yr pm prices current and PGM's share cap and u might start seeing what is possible.

Look forward to an exciting 2021 for Skaergaard project evolution with great expectation. Our other projects are great and can surprise any time, but Skaergaard for mine will prove to be the banker.

Shouldn't be long before we too will be testing EW3 breakout thru past pivotal points from a 4c base launch. EW1 was of x8 magnitude.

I continue to accumulate for core in the 4s while the sacrifice continues

Opinions with extreme prejudice.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PGM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $13.08M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.1¢ 2.1¢ 2.1¢ $580 27.60K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 56434 2.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.3¢ 166573 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.56pm 27/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PGM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.