PGM 13.8% 2.5¢ platina resources limited

Olympian, Excellent summary of the company. If anyone were to...

1. 42 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 42
    Olympian,
    Excellent summary of the company. If anyone were to look at Platina and all their projects without knowing the market cap. I think they would be surprised that we are under $100M.
    A closer look at SIZE and the Skaergaard project. The resource is already massive and has much more potential with more drilling. The current prices of precious metals could also mean a significant increase to the resource if a lower cut off grade is applied.
    The Scandium project is a great asset as well, above average grades.
    The market is seriously under rating Platina, maybe not realising our grades are becoming much more economical in recent times. I am going to be patient and believe this is a great opportunity to multi-bag.
    The coming commodity super cycle (QE is the rocket fuel) can only take us to the moon. I am also glad to see that Platina are now starting to become more visible by using the media. This is a great way for investors to hear our story and I believe word of mouth will eventually get around because people love companies that have great assets/cash and are seriously under valued.
    GLA.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PGM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.5¢
Change
-0.004(13.8%)
Mkt cap ! $15.57M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.5¢ 2.6¢ 2.5¢ $6.932K 276.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 20000 2.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.9¢ 393112 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.35pm 03/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PGM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.