AUZ 6.25% 0.8¢ australian mines limited

[i am a long term holder here, and I believe in time we will do...

1. 217 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 19
    [i am a long term holder here, and I believe in time we will do well out of this stock, the one thing that seems common is the board should maybe be a bit more up to date with keeping the Asx and media happy to avoid the trading halts. It seems to have had a negative effect on the share price the last few trading halts. Just wish BB would be one step ahead of those to keep the share price up. Anyways GLA long term holders, sure we will be rewarded here in due course!

QUOTE="ironlung, post: 37027882, member: 260178"]
    Originally posted by Jd2308
    It's funny isnt it ans; the panic and pandemonium on here, its extremely quiet now that a vaste majority are now on ignore... easier reading..

Many still dont understand how far this company has gone to "ensure" success, people can whinge and complain all day the BoD have done nothing or sit back and do nothing, they are just being clueless,

What we don't see behind closed doors is, continual refinement of this company,

Drill results and assays being compiled and added for imminent release to the market once they have them all back, an extreme upside to mineral reserve and LOM to add further benefits to the metrics of the Base case BFS..

Flemington drilling to start at any time now..  proving up the resource there, then thack ontop...

Extremely busy for a company to do all those things,

And continue progressing Sconi.. which is key,

Yet people say they are kicking back doing nothing...

JD.​
    Your sentiment is correct here JD. AUZ have achieved and continue to achieve objectives that a lot of other companies only talk about. i.e. Sconi infill program, Norwest spin off, Establishing a  platform from which potential partners and possibly future offtake agreements can be developed from etc. Lets face it there are a hell of a lot of Junior companies that talk of these types of things and achieve none of it or very little...let alone in the time frames AUZ have.

For all the gum flapping some posters are doing on this forum indicating "SK have AUZ over a barrel" you need to consider that with every completed underlying object AUZ successfully achieves another selling point of the companies merits is established and diversified investment options will potentially become real. However I enjoy the debate...even if it is only for a laugh...or a cry. Long may planet AUZ and all its crazy commentators reign. [/QUOTE]
  2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AUZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
-0.001(6.25%)
Mkt cap ! $10.48M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.7¢ 0.8¢ 0.7¢ $7.069K 988.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
40 11334814 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.8¢ 981944 12
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.38pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AUZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.