SKT 5.31% $2.38 sky network television limited.

Ann: SKT withdraws guidance, page-21

1. 604 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 123
    Very true.

Though CAPEX between Jan 20 - June 20 was always going to be much less than June 19 - Dec 19. Mpst of the big spend up on streaming services has happened in the previous period from what I udnerstand as they get ready to release the new services.

No doubt COVID-19 will delay the launch as an aside. Too risky to release major new software with only skeleton crew on site and everone else working from home.

Government working on their relief packages for large business as we speak. You are dead right that a prolonged retraction would be terrible for Sky. But then again, you could say the same about any business.

My hope is that Westpac and the other banks will come to the party and relax their lending to Sky. Delay the reduction to $150M by a year for a start. Give them a chance to trade their way out of this. Coronavirus won't last forever and, in my opinion, there is no reason to think that Sky will not be a profitable business long term. Let's hope the banksters see it my way too!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SKT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.38
Change
0.120(5.31%)
Mkt cap ! $327.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.33 $2.39 $2.33 $19.40K 8.275K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 5000 $2.28

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.39 2347 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 18/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SKT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.