SKT 1.66% $2.45 sky network television limited.

In addition to commercial revenue loss (hopefully it won't be...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 604 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 123
    In addition to commercial revenue loss (hopefully it won't be for anywhere near 6 months!) you also have to factor in that we might expect additional subs to NEON and Lightbox. That could offset those losses to some degree.

https://www.stuff.co.nz/sport/rugby/super-rugby/120625303/coronavirus-sky-offers-customers-payment-holidays-on-sport-packages-until-july-1

Sky seem to have done a good job of keeping their satellite base happy with the free add-ons.

A friend of mins subscribes Sky Sport NOW and he received an email with a promo code to get NEON free for 3 months. I am still waiting for my email. Great to see that Sky are genuinely trying to keep all of their Sport customers happy (satellite and streaming).

Very interesting price action on the sharemarket too. According to Mr Market Sky TV was only worth approx NZ$80M on Monday (not much more than what Sky paid for RugbyPass!). Nothing had changed for the company for the remainder of the week, yet Mr Market decided by Friday that the company was actually worth NZ$130M! A 62.5% increase from Monday's closing price.

Unreal.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SKT (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.