SKT 2.75% $2.48 sky network television limited.

Ann: Sky ASM 2021 Chairman's and Chief Executive's Address, page-17

1. 4,273 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 463
    I just listened to the AGM Q&A - fantastic to hear some real questions, rather than the meandering mush we've had in the past. Was that you @mistaTea? If so, kudos. I wrote to the board when they made the part-scrip purchase of RP, & I wrote to them again when they made the underhanded discolure of disposal (or part thereof). So good to see a little more heat.

I wasn't impressed by Bowman's reference to his & Sophie's recent share purchases as evidence of their confidence in the turnaround. In my book, they need a lot more skin in the game before they can make such claims. Embarrassing.

Also, wrt the a possible buy back - i would think if they were contemplating this (as they jolly well should be), they would leave their consolidation window dressing until after the event. Not impressed.

I'm yet undecided as to whether Bowman is a dour bureaucrat & Sophie a smiling one, or whether they are conviction leaders with business savvy. On the flip side, I do believe they have integrity & that their heart is in the right place. But it gives me pause & is why I am reluctant to increase exposure. Luckily, i suspect the business is strong enough that it may not require too much brilliance - and in fact, steady & unimaginative may be preferable to bold & aggressive.

So all in all, steady as she goes.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SKT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.48
Change
-0.070(2.75%)
Mkt cap ! $340.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.50 $2.51 $2.46 $95.84K 38.56K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 2095 $2.45

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.48 9962 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.55pm 21/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SKT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.