SKT 1.98% $2.58 sky network television limited.

Very little said about Spark Sport in the HY presso...definitely...

1. 604 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 123
    Very little said about Spark Sport in the HY presso...definitely not bullish like before.

http://nzx-prod-s7fsd7f98s.s3-website-ap-southeast-2.amazonaws.com/attachments/SPK/387754/365216.pdf

Go to page 8:

• H1 Revenue grew: despite sporting calendar being significantly impacted by COVID-19. Now entering second summer of
    cricket delivery
    • Future revenue growth: likely to be slower than originally expected. Considering impact of loss of Premier League
    • Partnerships:
    accelerating strategic partnering options to drive improved returnsSpark Sport continues to lose money, would need significantly more money invested in it to become a serious player in sport streaming...Jolie Hodson clearly not convinced on the merits of arguments for more investment in this area (non-core service) and they are looking for an exit.

My impression anyway.

It would be cheaper for Spark to just buy Sky than try to go out and win major contracts in a bidding war against Sky.

I am not saying Spark would purchase Sky, but just pointing out the reality of where things are at.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SKT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.58
Change
0.050(1.98%)
Mkt cap ! $355.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.55 $2.58 $2.55 $122.5K 47.77K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 359 $2.53

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.60 30000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SKT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.