BUD 0.00% 0.6¢ buddy technologies ltd

Ann: Skybridge to be National Installation Partner for Buddy Ohm, page-31

1. 9,788 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3485
    @87 Crash

i dont disagree with any of the above. havent said i did - so presum you are referring to other posters

what ive been trying to explain is the difference between what a share price does - and why - vs business announcements

this is very similar to when i was telling people from 20c-10c to look past what appeared to be positive announcements from company - because market wouldnt value them

even though they were mostly essential building blocks to building a company

though this lull is much more temporary and there isnt nearly as signifcant a gulf between 'potential' and revenue flowing from the potential the announcements

nonetheless these are gaps between what is hoped for and what is proven - and the professional nvestment community tracks that very closely and takes advantage of gaps to reprice stocks in ways that to superficial eyes dont make any sense

explaining this dissonance i had hoped would help people take advantage of stock market and improve their own investment outcomes

but if seems to need re-discussion every time it occurs

people need to put down the pom poms and coolade and consider this stuff objectively

they say the test of real intelligence is to be able to hold 2 contradictory ideas in your mind at the same time and recognise the opporunities in between

thats essentially what share market demands all the time

we have to appreciate the growth potential and future of the company while recognising where it stands in hard real dollar terms today

which is why those 2 business announcements - as good as they are - have coincided wth a share price fall of ~10% rather than a big rise

mind you these disagreements sometimes occur because some people think only in long term outcomes - but that isnt what was under discussion

this announcement keeps the pot bubbling - but doesnt turn up the heat to point of boiling

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BUD (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.