BUD 0.00% 0.6¢ buddy technologies ltd

Ann: Skybridge to be National Installation Partner for Buddy Ohm, page-35

1. 5,189 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 728
    Hey Goldbear 77

Sorry if you thought I was directing at you. ( I wasn't)

For sure i think your explanation is on the money.
    I am sure you have heard the old Ben Graham notion ...... Voting Machine Versus Weighing machine hypothesis.

As a side, what sort of Revenue Announcement could BUD give that can not and maybe should not be covered until the  standard reporting?

Another way to look at it is Who is BUD's customer? My answer is, it is certainly not Company X  Ltd @  George Street ...... IMO opinion BUD's customers are National Channel Partners.

These Channel partners are the Proxy for Revenue. Each time one is signed up that is another sale. IMO they are the Gas for that Pot that you mentioned. It cant Boil without that Gas.

IMO BUD style Tech companies are not suited on the ASX as our gambling nature sees announcements  as a win or loss. Gamblers see that Announcement must equal direct revenue news. If it was the NASDAQ then today's announcement would have been seen as a PROXY for Revenue.

Today announcement was a tremendous announcement. Now that it is done, and MGMT have learnt via the  West Indies  and OZ agreements, its now  time to tweak it for North America and Europe.

I feel  in 6-15 months and i may be correct. If not then i was wrong.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BUD (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.