EXP 0.00% 15.5¢ experience co limited

Looking at the chart, it seems premature to be calling the...

1. 5,432 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2139
    Looking at the chart, it seems premature to be calling the bottom at this point.

All things considered I think EXP is now approximately fair value. It has the potential to go much higher, but is currently managed very poorly and faces risks which could send it lower. On sentiment alone it seems likely to fall further before stabilising or recovering. The reasons for the price drop presumably need to be rectified before one can expect the downwards trend to suddenly stop. It could happen but now seems like an unlikely time.

I was holding a few years ago, made a small profit but unfortunately sold out before the run. It got my attention again recently as it fell through 60 then 50, so I had a good look into it and was really disappointed to see how things are going. Even aside from an investment point of view, I used to skydive back when I spent most of my time in Australia and it's a bit sad to see how things are going. Too much ego in the heads of people with too little relevant talent pulling too many of the critical strings of EXP right now.
    I would really love to invest in EXP again (it was SKB when I was holding), but I'd be uncomfortable doing so without some significant company changes occurring first. I loved hanging out on dropzones 15-30 years ago but the world has moved on and this company needa to change if it wants to appeal to the current market. Current management doesn't seem capable of doing that.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EXP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
15.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $117.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
16.0¢ 16.5¢ 15.5¢ $31.6K 195.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 137292 15.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
17.0¢ 33358 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.43pm 25/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EXP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.