BEO 16.7% 2.5¢ beonic ltd

Okay report, nothing special... Notably there were no contract...

1. 1,493 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 558
    Okay report, nothing special... Notably there were no contract announcements between 4C's and that is slightly concerning. A few key statements stick out to me.

1. $2.8m in Total Contract Value converted during the quarter

This is interesting because the pipeline from last quarter had $3.0M in the contract negotiation + committed section. More proof the company is delivering on what they said they would

2. BUT... Proforma Annualised Recurring Revenue (ARR) exited Q3 FY22 at $15.4m

What does churn look like, because last quarter the ARR was $15M, so we are saying the $2.8M TCV conversion only impacted ARR by $0.4M... Maybe covid lockdowns and the like still impacting them??? this is from the CEO commentary --> The long term and sustainable value provided by our solutions is reflected in our customer churn rate of <4% and our rolling 12 month deal pipeline, which now stands at over $32m in advanced stage deal value

3. Rolling 12 month pipeline includes over $32m of advanced stage deals
    Last quarter the pipeline included $37M of advanced stage deals, $2.8M has been converted, so that means a minimum of $2.2M has been rejected by various clients and removed from the pipeline, presumably more, because surely there would be new additions to the pipeline. This is a bit concerning IMO, as the pipeline conversion is critical to this company turning a profit, likewise low churn is.4. The Company reconfirms that 2H FY22 revenues will exceed the record levels achieved in 1H FY22

While this is good, this would equate to a revenue of $5.4M in the last quarter to exceed last half.

4. Outflows have normalised which is great.

The question for me is still, show me the scalablity... Time will tell, still a hold and I hold a small position, but not convinced on loading up on this one just yet. Same comment from the last quarterly, the company has $5M in cash and access to $2M loan - so onany confirmation that this thing is scaleable and not requiring a CR than it could well fly significantly higher... Watch for the new contract announcements.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BEO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.5¢
Change
-0.005(16.7%)
Mkt cap ! $12.20M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.9¢ 2.9¢ 2.5¢ $6.454K 222.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 339727 2.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.9¢ 78025 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BEO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.