SYM 0.00% $2.63 symbio holdings limited

Ann: SLC: Improved, Best and Final Offer for Symbio, page-12

1. 314 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 64
    AGM 28 Nov just announced (very late in the month) as compared to 8 Nov last year - makes me think that we will be going to a shareholder vote to approve the deal?

Edit - as in, they need more time to prepare the docs so theyve set it late Nov

We will see tomorrow when they respond, but my thinking is that everything points to Symbio recommending acceptance of the deal:
    - announcing the offer in the first place means SYM mustve thought it was credible
    - the commentary was (1 Aug) that 'the Symbio board believes there is sufficient commercial merit' to grant exclusivity
    - exclusivity being extended by two weeks - is a sign Symbio think the deal is real
    - Symbio continuing discussions post the lapsing of exclusivity, after 'seeking feedback from their shareholder base in relation to the proposal'
    - there are no real conditions to the offer now that the Diligence condition has been satisfied - effectively just that the Board unanimously recommends

In addition the oversized founder shareholding in Symbio - so long as they believe in the synergies at MergeCo, I feel they would be attracted to rolling their stock into a bigger, diversified vehicle

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.