RAP 0.00% 20.5¢ resapp health limited

Good evening Yes @Dhm I recall B Leedman mentioning this however...

1. 2,574 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4962
    Good evening

Yes @Dhm I recall B Leedman mentioning this however I believe he was referring to the initial stages. DX revenue will certainly outweigh the revenue generated from SleepCheck no doubt about it.. SleepCheck is more of a one-off use.. it may potentially have repeated use again by the same person depending on their circumstances.. Respiratory disease is an ongoing occurrence in normal times pre COVID-19 and after COVID-19 has passed on due to heard vaccination I would expect upper and lower respiratory tract infections to be prolific again... At $5 to $10 per use and with people contracting various LRTI & URTI a few times or even several times a year and with telehealth now booming with people ultra careful about their health you will continue to see a lot of people flocking to digital healthcare apps like ResApp's. It's a critical time for ResApp to secure the correct partner's moving forward in order to capitalise on large recurring revenues for it's future and I believe DX will be a monster revenue earner. We need to see this supported by the government, we need to see this as a Medicare item and we need to see this listed on Healthdirect we're currently all the doctors here in Australia have flocked to.. Medgate is an excellent start for the Europe market but we also need to see further developments there from other interested parties... looking forward to a re-ignition into the American healthcare system also as we discuss Avenues with the FDA to get this approved there... we also have multiple hospital sites in the UK, Germany and Australia that are awaiting to conduct evaluation studies of ResAppDx so our product can move forward into the healthcare system and then hopefully be embraced by the government's.... I expect this to be on the agenda this year as people are vaccinated against COVID-19 and the hospital system is less congested with coronavirus cases freeing up time for these studies to be conducted...

2020 was a slow and painful year for many of us... here's to a better year ahead...

HNY RAPpers! Stay safe, wishing you all the very best for your health & prosperity in 2021.

Cheers

Red bar

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RAP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.